Wednesday 17 October 2012

the perks of being a wallflower.

The Perks of being a Wallflower

So, i'm talking about this because I watched it last October 12, 2012 with my sister, Anna. I was originally gonna watch it with my best-est friend, Alexa Bianca Atienza Gacis, wow. But it was a long story on why we weren't able to watch. Well, o k a y . But, it went somehow like we misunderstood each other and we didn't agree on which movie. So we ended up watching Hotel Transylvania instead. It wasn't bad. It was actually cute. Let me talk about that first. 

Last October 5, 2012, Alexa and I went to Rockwell to go on a lakwa. So, it was just the two of us since the other friends we invited didn't go. But i'll talk about the movie, Hotel Transylvania.

I actually found it kind of sweet how the count dracula (voiced by Adam Sandler), was protective over his daughter (voiced by Selena Gomez). But anyways, she was 118 years old, she did deserve to discover new things. I just think that she should've listened to her dad a bit more. And i think that the dad should've paid more attention to his daughter.

Anyways.

 October 12, I finally got to watch the much-awaited Perks of being a Wallflower. Everyone's been talking about it in school and i was really stoked to watch it last friday, but unfortunately, we didn't. So, I watched it with my sistah. My treat.

Let me start talking about it okay.

It was one of the sweetest and most "inspiring-quoted" movies i've watched. Ever. It was really sweet how Charlie (played by Logan Lerman) had a crush on Sam (played by Emma Watson) ever since he first saw her. It was really sweet how he put up with everything and everyone and still managed to stay in love with her, despite, well, uh...everything. I just hated the end a bit because I wished that Charlie had asked Sam out ugh. So basically, the story was about a freshman, Charlie--who had no friends and felt so out of place, getting through his first year with the help of his friends, Sam and Patrick (played by Ezra Miller). Alright, won't give too much of the story away.

omg i sound like i suck. it's so proper it hurts. ok anyways look at my ticket. 

Logan Lerman made this movie 8072805728 times better by the way. He's so sexy af. And he's Percy Jackson, and i loved the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I shall talk about it in the next blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment