Wednesday 17 October 2012

the mark of Athena.

As you know, i've been reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series since like, forever a.k.a two years ago. Last year, I finished the Lost Hero and the Son of Neptune and I was really bummed how the Mark of Athena (the next book in the series) comes out in Fall 2012. GUESS WHAT?

IT'S FALL 2012.

My sister bought it for me as a late birthday gift. I started reading it and i'm currently in p.209. So far, here are my thoughts.

I hate Hazel so much o m g . She's too ignorant and arrogant and super duper attention seeking. Piper's okay, i guess. Jason's pretty cool, being the son of Zeus (or Jupiter, in his case) and all. Leo, he's so mechanic-y and so he's useful and so he's cool. Frank, UGH CAN HE GET OUT OF THIS STORY BECAUSE HE DOES NOT FIT IN. He's so jealous and he keeps intimidating Leo. Annabeth, she's cool and one of my favourites. Her battle skills are great and she has great courage and strategy. Percy, HE'S PERF.

I'm very fascinated by Greek mythology. They entertain me in some sort. I'll talk more about the Mark of Athena when I finish it. But then, If you haven't read the series, then your life sucks. kidding. omg. But seriously, you're missing out on the good things in life. But if you're reading the series only now, then you suck. nopejk. Alrighty then, bye! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment